Hi :)
I am pretty sure it can be done.  Somewhere there is a sub-menu showing the
different languages that can be used and i vaguely remember another
language it allowed was Python.

I just have no idea how to go about this.  Even for a macro it might be
best to contact the devs irc (or is it iirc?) or mailing list or something
to see if you can get help from them.  Usually this mailing list is
excellent at giving advice on macros and you night find some post that
gives the link to Andrew Pitonyak's guide to macro programming.  I think he
focusses on Basic but hopefully that should give a clue about what to do
with the 'finished' code.  ( ime these things are never finished as there
is always something top tweak or a bug-fix or something new to add in! ).
I am a tad busy today but hopefully later i might be able to dig out the
link to our wiki-page to get the macro guide.
Regards from
Tom :)