Hi :)
Ok, so i think the problem is that the file-shares are not mounted on
boot-up.

Some programs will do the mounting for you but they shouldn't (imo).  It's
just very handy that they do.  LO is being over-strict in "doing the right
thing" and that is a bit of a pain, imo.

I just tried editing my fstab to add in the file-shares but haven't been
able to get back onto the reception machine to see if that did do the job
or not.  I'll have to wait until it's quieter.
Regards from
Tom :)

On 4 September 2014 07:22, John King <johnmking_uk@yahoo.co.uk>