Hi :)
It is not just Xubuntu.  I have it on Kubuntu too.  Franco mentioned having
it on Peppermint (another Ubuntu clone and so definitely in the Debian
family too).

Then Mark Stanton said Fedora had the same issue.  I thought Fedora was
Redhat family but looking at DistroWatch it seems to be claiming to be
independent of the 4-8 main families.

Franco also said that going back to the 4.0.x branch seemed to fix the
problem for him.  I've not tried that yet.

James Knott's answer about using the native-LO dialogues rather than the
default dialogues from the DE of whichever distro seems to be getting me
somewhere too.

However none of this is relevant to the o.p.s question.

It is more relevant to my thread of last week, which i still haven't worked
through!  Can anyone having this problem please try to post straces and
such to the existing bug-reports?  That might help the devs fix it more
quickly.  LO version numbers and OS affected might also help.
Regards from
Tom :)

On 4 September 2014 07:35, Jean-Baptiste Faure <jbfaure@libreoffice.org>