Hi :)
I've had trouble with text not flowing into obvious white-spaces between
fairly large images.  I've got a feeling that Draw might be better for my
newsletter but i've never had time to set-up the text-boxes and really give
it a fair go.  Other people have been urging me to try inkscape for it but
i've always stuck to writer and just had fun with it.
Regards from
Tom :)