Hi :)
I doubt it.  I think LO aims to stay reasonably streamlined.  On the
other hand if you need seriously tiny then go with AbiWord&Gnumeric.
If you want a Cloud-based solution then Google-docs.

MS Office tries to be all things and do everything all in 'one'
program.  You might have to add extra programs that weren't included
in the bundle or shop around for a different bundle and there is often
confusion about prices and which programs are or aren't bundled.
However, even after adding different programs into the mix and all
that it is still seen as a single solution that just does everything.

The LibreOffice way is to engage with the wider OpenSource ethos to
have much smaller programs that each fit their own niche well and
co-operate well with each other.  That way you can choose to use
unusual combinations for unusual use-cases or just choose the standard
combinations that most people go with.

So for us it makes a lot of sense to use Libreoffice on most machines
and AbiWord&Gunmeric on extremely low spec ones and maybe using
google-docs when we are on the move.  Most of us probably use
Thunderbird but some probably use Evolution and i know some use Claws
and Zimbra.  However none of us need to know what anyone else is using
as they all use the same standards so files and such can be shared
between them all fairly seemlessly.

Why have 1 big bloated sluggish mess rather than fast, elegant and
secure programs??
Regards from
Tom

On 12 March 2014 13:34, Kracked_P_P---webmaster