I went with 4.0.5 several weeks ago on my Win7 machine and couldn't be happier. It added some features I wanted (better support for the Libertine G fonts) and fixed the regression bug dealing with remembering my style list hierarchical listing.

I imagine I'll be slower to upgrade from here as, for my needs at least, LO is nearing perfection. If only we could get a tabbed interface... Now, *that* would make me jump on an upgrade, even one with a low third digit.

Having said all that, I just downloaded 4.1.2 Portable to my jump drive. It's a good way to test out a new version without committing it to my hard drive, although it is much slower.

Virgil

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Davies