On 14/08/2013 at 23:48, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <andrew@pitonyak.org> wrote:

I am not aware of any way to scrape the content, perhaps someone more
talented than I would know how to do that.

Unfortunately, under some jurisdictions, creating backup copy of remote server
might be considered an attack attempt and even penalized.

Anyone willing to take a risk might want to get himself familiar with httrack
(http://www.httrack.com/).

Since legal status of all material posted there might be questionable, one
should consider all options before making any copies publicly available.

Personally I think that entire copyright law is just obstacle here and public
read-only copy of site in question would not hurt anyone. But then, I have
better things to do than proving my point before court.
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski