Hi :)
There are many options depending on how quickly and easily you want people to see it.

Once you have chosen which license you want to use there is a logo that you can copy&paste directly
onto the page.  Then right-click on the logo to get the "Picture" dialogue box and hunt for the
place to put a url address.  Copy&paste the link to the CreativeCommons page about the license you
have chosen.

For example the link to the "CC by SA" license (as used for the Published Guides) is
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_GB
errr, that's the English (GB) page for it anyway (obviously).

Tbh i hadn't realised that CC did a lot of different languages.  I'd kinda assumed they just wrote
it up in just Eng (US) so that was a nice surprise :)

If you do it that way and then Export to Pdf when people see the little logo they find they can
click on it and that opens a new tab in their web-browser or opens their default web-browser at the
right page.

You could, either in addition to that or instead of doing it, just add the url into the document so
that people can read the url before clicking on it.

Another way might be to use
File - Properties - Description
to hide the links or/and full description in there.  Just copy&pasted from the Creative Commons
page perhaps?

Regards from
Tom :)