Hi :)
It is awkward but it's the way the list has been set-up.  We just need to delete twice per message
rather than just once.  We can't really expect people to change email-clients just in order to post
to this list!  That would be absurd.

It might be good to start-up a petition about getting the list set-up back to the way it was when
it all worked magically whichever emailer people used.

Btw good call re: NOT feeding the troll.

Regards from
Tom :)