On 27/07/13 10:53, Kracked_P_P---webmaster wrote:

Mint 14? MATE or Cinnamon desktop environment? I run Ubuntu 12.04LTS with MATE.

So the desktop-integration now works properly without the extra step.

Yes, the Language Pack before the Help Pack was something that I remember hearing about back in 3.4.x days.

Has anyone installed the RPM version of 4.1.0 and had any problems with the desktop-integration?

Yes, we need to mention the fact that there will not be the extra step to get the desktop menus to be "installed".

<snip>

Hey there

I'm running the Mate desktop (most Gnome 2.6-like!) on Mint 14 32-bit, and the desktop integration does appear to happen relatively seamlessly. Just an aside, if, like me, one has embedded a launcher for LibO in one's panel, this should be removed and updated via the Add to Panel dialog.

In the docs for *.deb systems, the reference to the second step in the installation process references: "cd desktop-integration" and "sudo dpkg -i *.deb" . These lines just need to be deleted. The rest of the text stands. But, as there are no separate docs for the enclosed installation script, could a section be added here in the readme to document the script?

Sorry, can't help re: RPMs.