Hi All,

Haven't had a chance to test in LO 4.1 beta, but I was hoping someone
could at least confirm that they are getting the same results in 4.0 or
prior, and maybe even someone with 4.1 could comment on if it is still
happening.

Anybody?

Regina, you said you weren't getting the weird formatting in your
version, but can you confirm the behaviour as regards the moving of the
space in your version?

Many thanks

Paul

On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 02:11:26 +0200