Hi!

On 08/07/13 21:29, Virgil Arrington wrote:

Anytime I use a program like yWriter, I end up spending a lot of time later applying formatting that I could have applied on the fly with a decent word processor. That may not be a concern for a person whose work will be published, and therefore formatted, by someone else, like a professional publishing house. But, the original poster mentioned self-publishing an e-book.

Virgil

It seems the ideal software does not yet exist hehe. Maybe some day, when LO gets a more widespread user base, we will see an extension or extension set that could "bridge the gap" between full fledged word processing/design and the kind of writing aids that are needed to help us tell a good story, or create a consistent document without copious paper notes or auxiliary databases ;-).

--
Pablo M. Dotro
wizard@elysium.com.ar    pdotro@df.uba.ar