Hi :)
Is this something to do with the difference between how Excel calculates dates and how Calc does
it?  There is something weird about the way Excel does it.  The question is should we do it the
wrong way in order to be compatible with Excel or the right way in order to make sense to the rest
of the world.
Regards from
Tom :)