I'm a tad confused by the following situation : when LO 4.0.3.3 was
released, I thought to upgrade by clicking on the Help tab in LO 4.0.2.2
and choosing «Check for updates» in the menu that then appears. To my
disappointment no such alternative appeared in the menu. Neither did I get
any updates from the LO PPA, neither the more general LibreOffice version
nor the more specific version for updates to LO 4.0.x. OK, I downloaded the
three packages (main package, Swedish-language langpack, plus the help
package) directly from the LibreOffice website and installed them from the
respective DEBS folders. Doing so installed the package under
/opt/libreoffice4.0, as distinct from usr/lib/libreoffice, on which the
4.0.2.2 package is installed. I now have two distinct LibreOffice
installations available on my Cinnamon panel, which gives me a choice -
always nice ! - but, for example, documents that I receive as attachments
to email messages are opened by default in LO 4.0.2.2 and I have to jump
through several hoops to get them to open instead in 4.0.3.3. What I
perhaps find oddest of all is the fact that, as noted above, no update
option is provided under Help in 4.0.2.2, where it would be useful, but on
the contrary, it is provided there in 4.0.3.3, where, at least for the
present, it only informs the users that no update is available. What's
going on ?...

Henri