Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2013 Archives by date, by thread · List index

Le 05/04/2013 21:37, Virgil Arrington a écrit :
This wasn't my problem to begin with, but I just tried Girvin's
suggestion for fun and it didn't work for me. I deleted both the "tab"
and "page number" entries. Updating the TOC did nothing. I tried
deleting the TOC and starting from scratch, this time not including the
dot leader tab or the page number. When I generated the TOC, it gave me
both page numbers and dot leaders anyway.

Never needed this, in fact, but anyway Girvin's suggestion is ok for me and this is what I'd have suggested (LibO 4.0.1 under Xubuntu but I can't see why this wouldn't do for any previous version and any other OS). I did this from scratch but, anyway again, this *should* work with any version of LibO/OOo/AOO. Or did I miss smthg?

Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux

For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.