Le 05/04/2013 21:37, Virgil Arrington a écrit :
This wasn't my problem to begin with, but I just tried Girvin's
suggestion for fun and it didn't work for me. I deleted both the "tab"
and "page number" entries. Updating the TOC did nothing. I tried
deleting the TOC and starting from scratch, this time not including the
dot leader tab or the page number. When I generated the TOC, it gave me
both page numbers and dot leaders anyway.

Never needed this, in fact, but anyway Girvin's suggestion is ok for me and this is what I'd have suggested (LibO 4.0.1 under Xubuntu but I can't see why this wouldn't do for any previous version and any other OS). I did this from scratch but, anyway again, this *should* work with any version of LibO/OOo/AOO. Or did I miss smthg?

--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux