On 03/29/2013 09:24 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 29/03/13 05:11 AM, Jeff Shrowder a écrit :

Marc,

Thank you for your persistence. Unfortunately, having tried your
suggestion above, I don't think we are any further advanced :-( Perhaps
one minor difference is that the landscape printing is now flush with
the left margin rather than centred on the portrait page.

Let me know the name of the file that you would like examine and I can
send it to you.

Regards,

Jeff

Just one of your booklet files will suffice. Is this behaviour the same for all of
your booklets? If so, then it is probably of no use to test-try any of them. I
thought that the problem was with only one file in particular.

Just send me any file, and I will check to see if there is a problem on my system.

Could you also let us know specifically on which system you are working on?

OS and version:
LibreOffice version:
Printer name and model:

Perhaps someone else with the same model could chime in and test-try one of your
files to see if they get the same results.

Cheers,

Marc

Marc,

OS: Scientific Linux 6.3, Kernel Linux 2.6.32-279.51.el6.i686, GNOME 2.28.2
Hardware: Memory 1.8 GiB
Processor: AMD Athlon XP2800+ (yes, I know, old machine!!)
LibreOffice: Version 4.0.1.2 (Build ID: 84102822e3d61eb989ddd325abf1ac077904985)
Printers: Brother HL-2170W and Brother Hl-3045CN

I sent a file to Marc to play with (test). If anyone else with either of these printers can help solve this problem I can send a copy of the file.

Cheers,

Jeff