Hi Ian,

Not  sure if this is what you need, but it works for me.  I got it from the
Web.

On the Events tab of my button under 'Mouse button pressed', I connect to
the sub, OpenfMembers().  If you substitute your form name in place of
"fMembers" I think it should work for you too.

Sub OpenfMembers(oEvent AS Object)

      OpenForm("fMembers")

End Sub

 Sub OpenForm(FormName AS String)

      With ThisDatabaseDocument.currentcontroller

           If Not .isConnected Then

                .Connect

           End if

      End With

      ThisDatabaseDocument.FormDocuments.getByName(FormName).open

End Sub

Noel
--
Noel Lodge