On 03/19/2013 01:56 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Thanks for the answer.  I think the question was beyond the scope of the Users List and i don't
know if anyone got around to pointing the person to the devs lists.
Hi Tom,
Michael did point me at the developers list and when I sent my last mail through I cced the developers list, but as yet I haven't had a response. Michael has provided me with some more info that should help with what I am trying to do.

regards,
Steve

Err, was there a slight typo in the last paragraph?  Seems like grep got typed as grok?
"which you can grok for user-visible strings"
Perhaps would have been more generic as "look for"?

Regards from
Tom :)