Uytkownik upscope napisa:
What I am trying to do is open the .docx document, and then save it as odt.
This works fine is original doc is all text. But when graphics ixist in
document and get relocated, missed etc, then its hard to get a proper
document. It seems to work better in LO 3.6.3 than in LO 4.0.0.3.Similar problem when I try
        to open ODT with graphics created in LO 3.4-3.6 or even with
        OO2.And the reverse - the files created in LO4
        with graphics cannot be opened in LO3.6 or M$-Word 2007 with ODT
        plugin, which normally works OK.There have to be strange problem in LO4 with
        opening files with GFX..
--Mieszko KaczmarczykAdministrator ITWetzel Sp. z o.o.Duchnw, ul. Kresowa 805-462
WizownaPhone:+4822780-20-00ext.219Direct:+48 22 780-20-19Fax:+48 22 780-20-03Kapitazakadowy:
600.000,00 z.Sd Rejonowy dla M.ST. Warszawy w Warszawie, XXI WydziaGospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru
SdowegoNIP:951-00-43-131Regon:010799082KRS:0000058229Zarzd Spki:
              Prezes Zarzdu - Ewa Dzwonkowska, Czonek Zarzdu - Detlev
              LiebschwagerPart of the WETZEL PROCESSING GROUP: Group Management -
              Detlev Liebschwager, Aglaia Lthy
Save a tree - only print this message if it's absolutely
          necessary!