LibreOffice: Version 4.0.0.3 (Build ID: 400m0(Build:103)) released by SUSE
LibreOffice: Version 4.0.0.3 (Build ID:
7545bee9c2a0782548772a21bc84a9dcc583b89) releases by TDF.

I have both versions above installed. see signature for OS and KDE versions,
both with latest updates.

Both of the above LO versions have the problem. I can open a .docx document if
it is all text with no problems. If the document like a new letter I get in
.docx format is opened the graphics are missing, or partically there or off
set from where they should be.

I even created a new user and logged in as him, then using SUSE version of
LO4.0.0.3 tried the same document with the same results. Also I just took a
copy of a news letter I am getting ready to send out ( generated in .odf
format) and saved it as a .docx document. the formating was totally messed up
and graphics were messed up also (graphics in wrong place, text in wrong place
probably caused by graphics being wrong, some graphics just plain blank box,
etc.

On 3.6.x versions of Lo I did not have this problem.

Before I report this as a bug I am wondering if anyone else is having this
problem?

Please let me know what else I can provide?

Thanks
Russ
--
openSUSE 12.2(Linux 3.4.28-2.20-desktop x86_64)|KDE 4.10.00
"release 546"|Intel core2duo 2.5 MHZ,|8GB DDR3|GeForce