Tom,
I can't seem to change the direction from the editing (Join Properties) dialog. If the direction needs to be changed, I have been selecting the line by right-clicking on it and selecting the "Delete" option. I then re-enter the relationship (Join) in the opposite direction as I had explained in my last posting to Dan et al.

The type of Join can be changed in the right-click "Edit" option under the "Join Properties" dialog. There is a "Type" list box, which has the Inner, Left, Right, or Cross Join options. Under that list box in the dialog, there is a table labeled "Fields involved", with two columns, left and right, corresponding to the left and right join ends. Under that panel, is a hint of sorts, that explains the Join type, the direction, and that warning about the join may not be supported, for all but when "Inner" is selected in the list box. There is another radio button labeled "Natural" for a "Natural" Join augmentation, but I am not familiar with that option.

Hope this helps.
Girvin Herr

Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
So in the editing can you change the direction? or rather the way that the relationships works?
Regards from
Tom :)