Ian
How are you defining your primary keys and your foreign keys ? From your
post, it looks like you have two tables, 'Members' and "eMail". Implicit in
your post it appears that the primary key of 'Members' is 'Record ID'.
Also, the primary key of 'eMail' is 'Message ID' while a key called
'Members ID' is a foreign key in the 'eMail' table. I don't see anywhere
that you have specifically designated these keys as primary and foreign
keys. If you defined your tables in MySQL, I imagine you would have to add
the foreign key constraint and designate the primary keys in your
appropriate MySQL table definitions. If you do this, the relationships
window should show a connection between Members.Record ID and eMail.Members
ID. You might try , in the relationship window, to click on Record ID in
the Members table and drag to Members ID in the eMail table.
This dragging method works when using the embedded Database but I'm not
sure if it will transmit the necessary information to the remote database.
Hank