On 12/20/2012 12:27 AM, siren wrote:
On 20/12/12 Dan Lewis wrote:
 I thought I had seen something about this some time ago either on
this mailing list of the A00 mailing list. The topic was "Register
true".
[...]
unfortunately, *register true* does not work in this case and can't help
to preserve the right alignement of footnotes with last line of body
test in following page. Try to believe

current *register true* feature, only helps to keep together aligned
between pages, BODY TEXT in page (only 1 paragraph style). Register true
is calculated on a SINGLE PARAGRAPH STYLE, (this is a defective
behavior, since if you write citations in smaller body, applying
REGISTER TRUE, line spacing will be not coherent with font size)

It's too bad that you couldn't manage to keep this in a single thread. I
responded in the other thread & provide a screenshot that shows the
footnote in line with the page two text.