Hi :)
That is the OpenSource way.  Pinpoint where the problem happens, which platform, which OS, which
version of LO or was it likely to be a problem with all LO everywhere!  Reduce the unknown
variables until there are only a few unknowns to play around with.  As people were writing in to
say they didn't have a problem they were helping reduce where the problem happened and that lead to
you being able to fix it easily.

Sometimes people new to OpenSource think that type of help is a bunch of people saying "I'm alright
Jack" [so get stuffed] but in fact it's just us trying to pinpoint the problem so it can be fixed.

Congrats btw.  Nicely done and welcome in :)
Regards from
Tom :)