For now the 3 new versions of my dictionaries will be only found on the NA-DVD dictionary page.
http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.6-installs/dictionary.html#english

In a few days or a week or so from now, I will go and wade through the process to upload the new versions to the
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/american-british-canadian-spelling-hyphen-thesaurus-dictionaries
page. Right now, that page shows a warning that my extensions may not be still supported. Well I am still supporting them as well as I can.

The three dictionaries are created from lists of words that are separated into American English, British English, and Canadian English. The dictionaries have their versions of English, en_US, en_GB, and en_CA.

----

A poster has stated that there may be problems with the Canadian dictionary. Something about some specific word spellings that they do not think is "pure" Canadian words, but American word spellings. For my part, I did not choose the words in each of the set of word lists. What I can say is that the words for the Canadian dictionary has come from sources that state that the words are Canadian words. The British and American words are from word lists that come from lists stating that these are British words and American words.

I am not a authority in what is the differences between each of the versions of the English language. So, I look to other groups and organizations that know much more about these things than I do. If someone does not like the spelling words I use, please take my dictionaries and edit out the words they thing that are not words that are not "pure" English for their version of the language.

So, I do not have answers on what is or is not "pure" and "proper" words for American/en_US, British/en_GB, and Canadian/en_CA, English. I rely on these more authoritative groups and agencies. If individual people have a degree in linguistics, then I will pass along their problems with specific words in questions. I will change my word lists based on their updated lists.

NO, I will not give out my resources or places where I get my word lists. Everyone can find my sources, if they look for them. They seem to have new ones every year or two, or so I have seen.