How about someone go and deal with creating a Wiki page[s] that will be the place to place all of the things people will want to see on a 6 page worth of shortcuts and other things that could be, should be, on the quick guide sheets.

I have just completed the creation of the new versions of my English dictionaries. They are on the NA-DVD site, but it will be a while before they are on the LO Extension site. After they are on that site, I will start looking at the guide sheet. I also want to wait till I receive a "professional" laminated sheet for Word, so I can see what they include. At that point I may publish the types of information that they include in their sheet[s].