1 - because of your fast reply earlier on Friday I got the impression you are in Japan. This would have opened another possibility.

2 - Same with me

3 - This is correct - different to mine, I am using a Japanese keyboard

4 - Language switching never with the language bar excludes this as a source of the problem

5 - LibO OK

6 - Also here no solution

 7 - Seems to be ok as well

Above means the cause is most likely not in Windows but somewhere in LibO and connected to Portuguese and there is a difference to German settings somewhere in the background.

However, you found a setting in the xml code which works. Did save this as a Writer template? If so, when you use this template and create a new Writer file, does this file work as you expect it?