I have LibO:
- User interface English
- Asian language: Japanese
- German dictionary installed
- Normally I am using English and Japanese
- Opened a new writer document, started typing in German.
- The spellchecker showed errors; red wavy lines under words.
- Changed to German (Tools/Language/For all text / German)
- Spellchecker removed red wavy lines under words.
- Switch over to Japanese writing (半角／全角key) and wrote a Japanese
(Kanji, hiragana, katakana) without any problems. No wavy red lines under
the Japanese words.
- Switched back from Japanese (半角／全角key again) and continued writing
No wavy red lines under the German words. Thus writer recognized German
- copied Japanese text into clipboard and pasted at the end of the German
text (no switching to Japanese writing)
- Continued writing German and all is okay.
I am using LibO 3.5.7 on XP / SP3
Hope it gives you a hint.
On 2012-11-06 23:05, Minix wrote:
I'm sorry for insisting, but it's been 13 days and I haven't had a
response, nor were able to fix the issue.
At the very least, is anyone here affected by this problem?
On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Minix <email@example.com> wrote:
I'm running LibreOffice 22.214.171.124 on Windows 7. My default language in
LibreOffice is set to Brazilian Portuguese.
When I'm typing a text in Portuguese and insert Japanese text, the
AutoCorrect changes the language to the following text to English. The
that has already been typed as Portuguese remains unaffected. I am able
set the text manually back to Portuguese, but as soon as Japanese text
typed, the roman script that comes afterward is treated again as
Is this a known problem? Do anyone know a solution or workaround that
doesn't require manually changing the language every time?
- Raphael Campos
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.**
Posting guidelines + more:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be