Le 14/09/12 12:25, Richard Quadling a écrit :

Hi Richard,

I need to be able to double click the file and have it open in Libre
Office
Calc. Even if it has to ask me to choose the delimiter to process it with.

I've no idea if this is possible. On Windows, I'd associate .tsv with Excel
and all would be "just done".

Select a TSV file with the trackpad/mouse, then press Cmd-I, this will
bring up the properties dialog of the file.

You will see a dropdown list box called "Open with...". Choose the app
that you want to open this file with.

Now click on the Change/Apply to all button underneath the dropdown
list. That should propagate the change system-wide. Beware though, that
even this doesn't always work, especially if you have several programs
that are capable of reading the file type.

I can't even find Calc for LibreOffice, only the LibreOffice.app in my
Applications directory - again, this may be me - I'm VERY VERY new to Mac
and the differences are sometimes confounding.

Calc can be launched directly from a Terminal with the following command
(adapted to the installation path of your LO installation) :

/Applications/LibreOffice.app/Contents/MacOS/soffice --calc

or alternatively :

open -a LibreOffice.app --args --calc

Alex