Hi :)
Nicely said!  :)  It's sometimes difficult to hear the way people say things when just reading
written words!  Normally something like 40% of communication is non-verbal or to do with intonation
and other obscure clues.

I think it would be really great if you 2 or even just 1 of you or other people could edit the
wiki-page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Java
to make it more useful.
Regards from