       exactly;
           this requires having to delete the extraneous e-addresses  ;-)

       Therefore, I'd like to know what is the time savings in this vs.
having the reply go to the list ???

       This change isn't anymore logical than some of these responders who
must think we should re-read the old message before finally seeing whatever
new message has been added - and their addition becomes almost lost amongst
the talk unless enough blank lines have been left; logically, the new
message should be where you can read it first - then if you need to
re-fresh your memory, scroll down to see what preceded it.

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Steve Edmonds