T Hopkins wrote:
The ribbon interface is definitely MO's big vulnerability.

I would also argue that continuing development and promotion of Base is important.  In
particular, decreasing the accessibility curve and making the usefulness of Base more
apparent to users.

Cheers, tod

Tod Hopkins Hillmann & Carr Inc. todhopkins-at-hillmanncarr.com

I agree. But where are the people who are willing to write the Base Guide? This takes time. I have been working on this project since OOo 2.0. (OK, I may be rather slow.) I just completed a rewrite of chapter 2 this afternoon. Rewrites of Ch 3 & 4 should take less time. Furthermore, there are very few volunteers to review my work. Then they need to be proof read for grammar, spelling, etc.

--Dan