omega
        The
Omega sector
America's Last
Line of
Defense

*Since it has the recorder office number ( column A ) on the line of all the John Kings and if the number is the same it will be deleted but if not and there are two different John's and it has a different recorders office number it will stay which is good . . and the column R has a letter which says it is not the same . . there are 2 columns that are in this which says which one goes and which stays . . the recorders office number Column A and the Status Column R are the ones which do all the work rest are the same stuff . .

*