omega
        The
Omega sector
America's Last
Line of
Defense

*Ok Thomas downloads 2 Data bases ( CVS format ) he wants to remove Duplicates from Data Base B using Data base A and THEN Data Base A gets deleted when done
*

*Next data base B gets used for a mailing thing to mail out post cards to xyz person and see it they want, need, Help selling the house
*

*Next 2 columns get added to Data Base B one is date and one is the type of a card sent out
*

*Data Base A has to re downloaded every time he downloads Data Base B as the information changes, something is sold . . Or bank takes it over or seller quits, dies, owner dies and so on
*

*Cells being just a spot on the data base . . I grew up a few hundred years ago using Super Calc and I use the terms used way back then

Feilds are recorders office number, sellers name, address of house, owners name, location, status, phone numbers, zip code, state, city, accessors map, county code, auction, subdivision, Jr high school zone, High school zone, street address, cross streets, remarks, hidden remarks, **and on for 126 fields school zones*
( this is just the first page of 5 pages of stuff )
*All stuff that are in a file that says all the possible information of a house when you buy it
*