omega
        The
Omega sector
America's Last
Line of
Defense

*There are 2 FILES / Data bases each one has the same number of columns 126 each has same information except in Column R which has a single letter denoting its status as to what kind of sale it is . . Like bank sale, for sale by owner, and for sale by a realestate place and so on !
*

*That seems strange as if you wanted information you would have to delete the duplicates in any data base or it would grow by gobs . . I remember in WAY BACK time in Super Calc there was a way of doing it and it is not open to Libre-office Calc ? . . haha that was on a big 3.5 inch disk the entire program hahahaha went into windows 3.1 . . 500 years ago . .

*