I'm running LO on Ubuntu 12.04. I've used all previous versions of LO through the present 3.5.5.3. My experience with export to pdf is that the entire file is exported. It does not work to select one page or a certain selection on a page. If I want to print just 1 page of a multipage document or print a section of a page, that needs to be done with a pdf printer, such as the one webmaster-Kracked_P_P mentioned below, and not through export to pdf.