Hi Stuart.

It seems that some people are having this problem and others are not. That is strange. I have tried both your suggestion of renaming my profile folder and Bjørn's suggestion of renaming that settings file. In both cases it still says that the JRE is defective when I try to enable accessibility tools. So I am still stuck.

Best regards,

Tom

-----Original Message----- From: V Stuart Foote