Tom,

But the Java Access Bridge, v 2.02 did load against JRE 1.7u5--correct?  Are you back up with your
NVDA, and or Dolphin screen reader?

Did you delete (or rename)  your LibreOffice user profile following the uninstall prior to
launching LibreOffice after reload?  That would be the entire C:\Users\<your user
name>\AppData\Roaming\LibreOffice folder.

Any difference working with a newly created user account?

Stuart