Hi :)
It's always good to see that someone cares that much.  Many people have got heavily involved
because they like the project and see a lot of potential for it but get frustrated or annoyed by
"one little thing" and realise they can actively do something to fix it.  Then "mission creep"
sweeps them up into heavy involvement.

So, when i see a comment like yours i just think "Welcome in" :)
Regards from
Tom :)