--- On Wed, 8/2/12, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Installing MySQL Connector
To: ...
Date: Wednesday, 8 February, 2012, 16:51

Hi :)
1.  Don't worry about people being weird on-list.  Not everyone has good people skills as they
might have more skill in other crucial areas.  Lets get this back on the list as a new thread.

2.  Dan, Alex, Andreas and Jay have more skill and knowledge about Base than most of us.  Heinrich
and i are stumbling our way through with Heinrich gaining hands-on experience in Windows.

Regards from
Tom :)