I downloaded it, all of the install version, Windows/Linux/MacOSX for my work to start building a 3.5.x version for the North American Community DVD. I have a 3.4.5 version, so it was time I started working on 3.5.x. Then when 3.4.6 comes out, I will need to do the same for it to create the final version of the DVD for the 3.4.x line.

I run Ubuntu 10.04 GNOME, and cannot get 11.10 to work the way I want/need for me to upgrade to that one.

Will need to test 3.5.1 on one of my laptops to see how well it works for Windows. Later, I will go to the 3.5.x line, but not this month. Too much to do and I do not need any surprises with LO to stop my work. It would be just my luck to have some issues when I need to keep LO running smoothly.