Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2012 Archives by date, by thread · List index

Dear Collective Brains Trust,

I spent about three hours yesterday creating some very nice draw documents from within write 
(Insert/Object/OLE Object/Create New).  Now I open up the thesis this morning, and they've been 
replaced by large pixelated pictures of what I presume is supposed to be a plug (for the plugin?)  
A screenshot is available here:

Now it's not a total nightmare.  I can grit my teeth, spend the hours recreating the documents and 
save them as svgs (which I probably should have done in the first place).  But I'd really rather 

Has anyone else had this problem?  What did you do about it?  For reference, I'm running LO3.5 on a 



For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.