On 23/02/2012 17:39, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
+1
+1 to what?

It can not be the post which was below which I read as being a bit sarcastic, as Tom seems to ignore the guide lines.

Tom does a lot of posts and I suggest that he considers my points below instead of just looking at providing a quick answer to whoever is the OP of the particular question/problem.

I am someone who tries to follow and learn from problems others encounter, just a casual user of LO, but I find this list difficult to follow, mainly due to the bad trimming and I am sorry to say the top posters.

Lists like this are a great archive and should be promoted as such, but I seriously think they loose a lot of interest with all this top posting which makes it difficult to find if the problem is the same as the one, one tries to find a solution for. For this one has to read the question first before considering if the answer fits, which all this top posting one often has has to search for the question, instead of seeing it at the top.

Just my 0.02€ and I hope you all have a nice evening.
Werner