On 2012-02-22 1:19 PM  Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)

Most people and especially those that are new to the lists will
top-post because that is what they are most familiar with.  Office
workers have almost never seen any alternative.  Unless the office apps
are not aimed at office users then it's ridiculous to expect anything else.
Is it good to start off by telling people off for not doing things your way when we are supposed to
be offering them choices?  Should we alienate people and make them feel that to use LibreOffice
they have to completely change their entire lifestyle?  Is our main aim here to change the way
people post or is it to help people move to LibreOffice?

Regards from
Tom :)

Your persistent top posting in reply to an inline posted thread shows a constant disregard for convention. Your failure to correct your lack of quote levels for the message replied to is reprehensible. You show utter disregard for common netiquette.

If this message alienates you, Good. Your self-centred attitude alienates many.