On Wed, 2012-02-22 at 18:03 -0800, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon &
Date sent:            Wed, 22 Feb 2012 22:57:51 +0000
From:                 e-letter <inpost@gmail.com>

True, but unfortunately a sign of the times. Hopefully, this new
'askLO' service will become so popular

Hmmm.  Actually, unfortunate experience with that.  I tried to register for the
site.  The system keeps saying it has sent a validation message, but it never comes.
 I have tried to get it to resend the activation message, via:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/ucp.php?mode=resend_act
and it always says it does/has, but no message ever shows up.  (Yes, I do check my
spam filters.  It's not there, either.)

Ok just following up - checked at user.services.oo.o - there is no
registered account at the site with the email address you used to send
the original message here. (of course you may of used a different one)

So - if it is the askLibO site
1 - you would of needed to do so with an OpenID ID
2 - as for how to contact that askLibO admins without being able to
logon - I would use this address:
http://ask.libreoffice.org/feedback/?next=/questions/

If you have further questions I would certainly be willing to work you
on getting answers.

Best wishes,

//drew

Of course, I can't contact anyone without a validly registered ID.  Nor can I re-
register: having tried it once, the system now knows that it has an entry for that
email address, and so won't let it be reused.

No, I do not particularly want askLO to be reading my Tweets or Facebook
account.

Any suggestions?  Any way to contact the actual people at askLO?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade@vcn.bc.ca     slade@victoria.tc.ca     rslade@computercrime.org
 If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade