Hi

No, I have many Ubuntu distros back to 0704, however I just haven't had the time to learn how to get Windows only apps to work in Ubuntu. I built two Ubuntu 0704 systems and sold both them. I like the 1004 LTS. I am using a Toshiba laptop with Windows 7. My client uses Windows XP Professional on a desktop. I haven't thoroughly examined Key View yet.

Greg