Well, I am now waiting on the approval of the set of dictionaries on the LO Extension Center.

I made on listing with 11 externally hosted files to choose from.

word list sizes
American English        98,000+    217,000+    390,000+    638,000+
British English             98,000+    217,000+    390,000+    638,000+
Canadian English                         217,000+    390,000+    638,000+

Hopefully there will be an approval soon.

Now I can go and start working on some other things on my to-do list, like rebuild an old IBM Server, repair a Compaq Presario, find a inexpensive desktop and monitor for a friend 4 floor below me, etc., etc.. Plus I have several books to read, or finish reading, in the next few weeks [1000+/- pages each]. Just this morning, I added taking photos for a collage to the list of things needed to be done this month. Who said "retired" life was going to be a life of rest and relaxation? Not me.
.