I am setting them up so you can install all of them, and then disable the ones you are not going to use at that time. I would have only one enabled at a time though.

Install all of them through the Extension Manager, and then click the disable button, instead of uninstall. That will leave the dictionaries in place, but ready to be used when enabled again. So it should be easy for you to switch between them.

Right now, you can go to my page http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/dictionary.html and download the disctionaries you want. They are [will be] about 5 to 6 MB each for the different list sizes. All them have spell checking, hyphen, and thesaurus. The British ones now have a thesaurus that contains both US and British words in its thesaurus lists. It was to be used for American, British, and Canadian dictionaries. Later, I might look into the full structure of the file and see about adding some new words to the thesaurus, based upon other system I have in different formats.

For British English, I currently have the 98K and 217K version shown. I have 390K and 638K lists I am working on dealing with. These will be listed on my dictionary page in the next few weeks. Send me a private email and I will try to remember to send you a note when I have the larger ones ready.

note:
I am adding an image to this email so the copy directly to you will have it, but it will not show up on the list's copy. This shows the 270K and 98K American versions installed, and before one was disabled.