Hi :)
Tech support often has to deal with confidential information.  I would trust Alex to not spread the
info further and also to not take advantage and misuse the info.  There are other people here that
i would also trust in this way even if i disagree with them on other issues.

There is often a conflict between confidentiality/security and productivity.  The only way to make
sure stuff remains confidential is to stop using the database, delete it and wipe all trace of it
from any system it has been on.

Regards from
Tom :)