A common technique for testing data structures is to populate the data with "lorem ipsum" text.

See: www.lipsum.com.

You obtain the text, parse it and de-duplicate as necessary. Load it into your structures.

There are many advantages to this technique. In this case the db could be populated, fully functioning, and no personal data is interchanged.
--
David S. Crampton